Monday, February 15, 2010

Iron Man Vs. Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywu1DeqXTg4

So, I just so happened to be snooping around on youtube when I came across this specific video. It is probably one of the most interesting stop motions I've seen so far. I think what really stood out to me, other than the fact that Ironman is in it, is how smooth the video is. The way each figure moves very smoothly and makes the final product look very cool. Probably my favorite part of the video is in the beginning when Iron Man is fly around and when Bruce Lee is thrown into the wall. I really want to learn how the animator was able to make his figure punch and kick like they did. I'm sure it took a lot of time and patience to make such a smooth and constant video. I'd recommend watching it just for the heck of it, its a lot of fun.

~ Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment